Friday, September 9, 2016

Free EPUB File Reader

EPUB File Reader is a free EPUB file viewer, it can help you to view and read ePub ebooks and documents. The application interface comprises of two sections, the left will demonstrate file part directory, the right shows the file content. this application is very easy to use and it is a freeware which is totally free.

Free EPUB File Reader

Free EPUB File Reader

About EPUB abbreviation for (electronic publication) 
EPUB is a XML-based electronic book distributed organization standard, record substance is communicated as XHTML. EPUB configuration is an exceptionally mainstream, on the off chance that you have some ebooks in this arrangement, this product is precisely what you are searching for.

Note: This app can also open PDF(portable document format) which is more very useful

File size: 1.3MB
Supported operating system: Windows XP/7/Vista/8/10 x86/64

4 comments:

  1. Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you write again soon! http://www.ansonpc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. www.top1rfid.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out to be Very useful to me and I am certain to every one of the observers here! IT Project Management Services

    ReplyDelete